Get The Best Smile For Your Wedding Day
Most women have dreamt of their wedding day ever since they were little girls. They have planned every little detail, down to where the wedding will take place, what their dress will look like, and who their prince charming will be. Whether you are the type of person to plan every little specific detail or simply just go with the flow, the truth of the matter is you want to look your absolute best on your wedding day… and that includes a bright, beautiful smile!
Whether you have a whole year left until your wedding or a mere few weeks, there are cosmetic dental options to ensure your smile will look its best. Here are a few things you can do in the time remaining before your special day to maximize your smile.
To share this image on your site, simply click on this link, then copy and paste this embed code!
1 Year Until Your Wedding
If you have up to a year until your wedding and you want to guarantee your teeth look their best, then you have many options! With over a year left, you have time for virtually any cosmetic or orthodontic dental treatment – whichever is the most fitting for your needs. If you want your new smile for the engagement photos, you may want to look at the solutions for 2 to 3 months before your wedding date.
- Invisalign – If you have crooked teeth that you would like permanently fixed, braces may be your best option. Invisalign can take anywhere from 4 to 18 months depending on the difficulty of the case.
- Full Mouth Restoration– A full mouth restoration is needed when the teeth are worn down, broken or missing, causing problems in both the function of your bite and the appearance of your smile. A full mouth restoration will not only give you a healthy smile, but also help you look younger and more radiant without the use of plastic surgery. With a full mouth restoration, each individual tooth is recreated to give you a beautiful long-lasting smile.
6 months Until Your Big Day
Six months before you walk down the aisle you still have time for a more involved cosmetic dental procedure.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing teeth, dental implants are your best long-term solution. They are designed to look, feel, and function just like a natural tooth. Dental implants are simply man-made substitutions for the root structure of the teeth that are secured into the bone. Because this process can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, we would not recommend undergoing this procedure if you have less than six months left until your wedding. The process and healing time can vary, so the first thing you should do is schedule a free consultation to pinpoint exactly how long it will take for your specific circumstances.
2-3 Months Until Your Wedding
With only a few months left until your wedding, you still have many options for getting a better and brighter smile. To permanently straighten and whiten your smile, dental veneers or lumineers are your best option two to three months before your wedding.
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are thin sheets of ceramic that bond directly to the front of the teeth, giving you the straight, white smile you have always wanted in just a few visits.
- Dental Lumineers – Lumineers are perfect for smaller teeth or smiles that need more volume. With lumineers, you can achieve the smile of your dreams without removing sensitive tooth structure.
- No-Prep Veneers – No-Prep veneers give you all the benefits of traditional veneers, but without needing to reduce your underlying teeth. With no-prep veneers you can straighten and whiten your smile in as little as two visits to the dentist.
4 Weeks Until Your Wedding
If time is coming down to the wire and you only have a mere month until your wedding, do not fret! There are still plenty of options for improving your smile just in time for the big day. If you are simply just looking for a whiter smile, teeth whitening is an effective, quick solution.
- Zoom! Whitening– For the bride-to-be on the go, Zoom! Whitening is a great option. You can dramatically whiten your teeth in one short visit to the dentist. After the whitening treatment, your teeth may be slightly sensitive so you will want to whitening your teeth at least a few days before you walk down the aisle.
- KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™– If you are looking for your smile to really pack a punch, KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ is the perfect solution. This powerful teeth whitening option can whiten your teeth up to 16 shades. Say goodbye to coffee stains and hello to a fabulously white smile.
- Snap-on-Smile– A snap-on-smile is a perfect choice to be camera ready for your wedding day in a short period of time. A snap-on-smile is a temporary solution that slips over your existing teeth. If you have cracked, crooked, or missing teeth and don’t have time for a more permanent solution before your big day – a snap-on-smile is your answer.
- Tooth Contouring– If you have cracked, chipped, or crooked teeth, tooth contouring is a good option. Through our contouring services, we can quickly and painlessly reshape chipped teeth or smooth out misaligned tooth edges. Recontouring may also be used as an alternative to braces if the teeth are not seriously misaligned. The great thing about tooth contouring is that it can be completed within one day, and the healing is usually instantaneous!
You can have the smile of your dreams for your big day no matter how much time you have left before your wedding. Contact us to learn more about how you can look the best for your wedding day!View All News