Seamless Implant Surgery
Most dental practices only offer the implant post. Patients then have to go from dentist to dentist searching for cosmetic dentistry. At Stanley Dentistry we do it all! We use state-of-the-art technology to completely restore your smile from start to finish in as little as one day.
How was your experience at Stanley Dentistry?
“I’ve really enjoyed it. I’m really satisfied. If I would’ve known, I would’ve come before I went to another dentist to get my implants. I would’ve gotten everything done here. I didn’t know but I know now!
He [her husband] made a comment: ‘I can’t believe you went all the way to Cary to get your mouth done!’ You know what I told him? I said, if they do a good job, why not drive all the way out to Cary?
Would you recommend Stanley Dentistry to friends and family?
I would recommend it to anyone. I’ve been trying to get people to come!”
Wanting to learn more about dental implants?
Our office specializes in dental implants so we have a ton of information about them. If you’d like to learn a little more about them before scheduling a consultation, here are a few helpful links:
- What is a dental implant?
- What is a dental implant abutment?
- 5 reasons why dental implants fail
- Can Dental Implants Be Whitened?
- 4 Reasons Why Dental Implants Are Better Than Bridges
- Alternative to Teeth-in-a-Day
- Can I Get a Dental Implant Years After An Extraction?
- What are “Guided” Dental Implants?
- What Toothpaste Should I Use with Dental Implants?
- How Long Do Dental Implants Last?