Stanley Dentistry Reopening Plan
We are reopening our office for elective procedures (including cleanings) on May 11th! While we’re very excited to see and help our patients again, we first wanted to quickly go over the precautions that we will be taking to keep you and your family as safe and healthy as possible.
At Stanley Dentistry, our responsibility to our patients is to provide the highest standards of dental office infection control. We consider protecting the health of our patients and our team our top priority.
It is important to us that our patients feel safe and well-cared for during their appointments. We have always maintained a high standard of cleanliness but we are now taking it a step further to curb the spread of COVID-19. In order to follow the infection control guidelines recommended by the ADA & NCDS, we are implementing some new protocols. When you come in for your appointment post-May 11th, you can rest assured that your overall health and well-being is our major concern. Below are our new sanitation guidelines.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocols
- All team members check their temperatures prior to arriving at the office.
- All clinicians wear face masks (N-95s or surgical mask and face shield), gloves, and clinical attire.
- Each treatment room has a medical-grade air-purifying system.
- We heat-pressure sterilize all of our dental instruments.
- All staff must wash their hands before putting on gloves and immediately after removing them.
- Our reception room is closed.
- When a patient arrives, they will call ahead to make sure their room is ready. They are welcome to come upstairs to our office once they get a verbal go-ahead.
- The front desk will check the temperature of every patient who enters the office.
- All patients will rinse with a germicide mouth-rinse prior to treatment. They will also wash their hands.
- Our entire office is thoroughly cleaned by a professional cleaning crew at the end of every workday.
- At the beginning of every workday, we will prop open all doors (except for bathroom doors).
- We will regularly disinfect commonly touched surfaces (elevator buttons, door handles, light switches, toilet handles, water faucets, pens, chair armrests, etc.) throughout the day.