We’re Back and We’re Ready
We’ll keep showing up for you
“We know that these past few weeks have been the most challenging that many of us have seen in our lifetime. In our twenty-five year history, we’ve seen a lot of changes but the uncertainty and complexity facing us now seem bigger than ever. But even during these challenging times, we never lost sight of what was most important: our patients.
Now more than ever, we want to say thank you. Thank you for letting Stanley Dentistry be a part of your healthcare team and a part of your lives. Thank you for continuing to show up for us even in the midst of these trials. Thank you for being a part of our family. And a part of being family means no matter how difficult this is, we will continue showing up for you and that’s our promise. To protect you, to care for you, and to keep you healthy. We’ll show up for you and we won’t stop. While you’ve been away, we’ve been implementing new and innovative ways to keep you and your loved ones safe. We’re eager to serve you and your family. We’re here and we’re ready to help you find your smile.”
Your health and wellness come first
Making sure you and your family feel safe when coming into Stanley Dentistry is our team’s number one concern. We know these are scary, uncertain times which is why we’re going the extra mile to create a safe space where you can get the dental treatment you need. A few of our new COVID-19 prevention methods include:
- All team members check their temperatures prior to arriving at the office.
- All clinicians wear face masks (N-95s or surgical mask and face shield), gloves, and clinical attire.
- Each treatment room has a medical-grade air-purifying system.
- We heat-pressure sterilize all of our dental instruments.
- All staff must wash their hands before putting on gloves and immediately after removing them.
- Our reception room is closed.
- When a patient arrives, they will call ahead to make sure their room is ready. They are welcome to come upstairs to our office once they get a verbal go-ahead.
- The front desk will check the temperature of every patient who enters the office.
- All patients will rinse with a germicide mouth-rinse prior to treatment. They will also wash their hands.
- Our entire office is thoroughly cleaned by a professional cleaning crew at the end of every workday.
- At the beginning of every workday, we will prop open all doors (except for bathroom doors).
- We will regularly disinfect commonly touched surfaces (elevator buttons, door handles, light switches, toilet handles, water faucets, pens, chair armrests, etc.) throughout the day.