Stanley Dentistry Employee Receives Fellowship
You may feel like you’re experiencing déjà vu on your next visit to Stanley Dentistry in Cary, NC. We are pleased to welcome Cyndy LeMaster back to the front desk position of Patient Care Coordinator. We are so happy to have her and we are excited to share her most recent accomplishment.
On Friday, September 16, Cyndy joined the elite rank of Fellow of the American Association of Dental Office Managers (AADOM). AADOM is the nation’s largest educational and networking association dedicated to serving dental practice management professionals. Their mission is to provide members with networking, resources and education to help them achieve the highest level of professional development.
To be recognized as an AADOM Fellow, you must meet the following requirements:
- AADOM Membership (2+ years)
- Complete three courses on topics such as office management, receivables and human resources
- 5 years experience as a Dental Office Manager
- 2 letters of recommendation from Dentists
- Complete 40 CE hours at AADOM approved courses
- Attend a minimum of 2 AADOM conferences
- Complete a written test with a grade at least 85%
Dr. Bobbi Stanley said, “We encourage all our employees to strive to be better everyday. This fellowship with AADOM will afford Cyndy a deeper level of understanding of the intricacies of dental office management. We couldn’t be more proud of her accomplishment and are thrilled to have her (back) on the team.”
In addition to her recent Fellowship, Cyndy is a founding member of the Triangle NC chapter of AADOM and is an active member of the organization.
Cyndy LeMaster, pictured on the far right
View All News